The bigger brother of the MC-1236, it is a great intermediate lathe that you won’t outgrow quickly. It has all the features the MC-1236 has, but has several upgraded features such as motor size, swing over the bed and increased distance between centres for heavier turning. The stand also features a tray to store your tools. An important distinction between the two lathes is that the headstock can slide anywhere along the bed for increased stability when turning large bowls.
This lathe still includes the following standard accessories - 150mm face plate, spur drive, live centre and knockout bar.
- Motor Size: 750W (1HP) (aluminium-bodied that is cool to touch)
- Spindle speeds: 500-2000rpm
- Headstock type: Swivel sliding
- Thread size: 30mm x 3.5TPI
- Morse taper size: 2MT
- Max. diam. Bowl (over bed): 14in (352mm)
- Distance between centres: 43in (1100mm)
Please note that due to the shipping weight of this machine that a tailgate drop fee of $80.00 may need to be charged. Please see our Freight & Returns for more information.
Download User Manual