Now the most popular lathe on the Australian market - and with good reason. At an extremely affordable price this lathe has all the features most woodturners want. It has a solid cast-iron bed; suitable for absorbing vibration and comes with the stand, a 150mm face plate, spur drive, live centre and knockout bar as standard. The headstock can be swivelled for outboard turning with and with the included bed extension, the tool rest can be mounted to reach the work piece.
- Motor size: 550W (3/4HP) (aluminium-bodied that is cool to touch)
- Spindle speeds: 500-2000rpm
- Headstock type: Swivelling
- Thread size: 30mm x 3.5TPI
- Morse taper size: 2MT
- Max. diameter bowl (over bed): 12in (305mm)
- Distance between centres: 36in (900mm)
Please note that due to the shipping weight of this machine that a tailgate drop fee of $80.00 may need to be charged. Please see our Freight & Returns page for more information.
Download Instruction Manual