The bigger brother of the MC-900, it is a great intermediate lathe that you won’t outgrow quickly. It has all the features the MC-900 has, but has several upgraded features such as motor size, swing over the bed and increased distance between centres for heavier turning. The stand also features a tray to store your tools. An important distinction between the two lathes is that the headstock can slide anywhere along the bed for increased stability when turning large bowls.
- Motor Size: 750W (1HP)
- Spindle speeds: 500-2000rpm
- Headstock type: Swivel sliding
- Thread size: 30mm x 3.5TPI
- Morse taper size: 2MT
- Max. diam. Bowl (over bed): 14in (352mm)
- Distance between centres: 43in (1100mm)