The best value Scroll Saw on the market: an ideal enthusiast machine!
CUT A WIDE VARIETY OF MATERIALS, SAFE WITH AN INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY.
Sherwood's new Variable Speed scroll saw takes the time-tested design, reliability and features of a hobbyist machine but kicks it up a notch - we're talking variable speed to enhance your versatility and a foot switch to increase safety, efficiency and ease of operation. Like all Sherwood machines, this little beauty packs a five year warranty as well, for less than $250!
- Foot switch - Stress over safety and poorly designed scroll saws no longer! Simply depress a switch with your foot and the blade stops nearly instantly!
- Tensioning System - Ergonomically designed rear-knob with smooth finish allows extremely easy blade adjustment, with reliability the focus. Routinely tested to ensure no jamming or locking.
- Adjustable Dust Blower & Safety Clamp - Hold down clamps ensure even better safety procedures while an in-built dust blower means you're not breathing sawdust.
- Integral Work Light - Adjustable to any angle.
- Minimal vibration - We've tested this unit inside and out to ensure you can produce the finest, most accurate cuts imaginable.
- Tilting 45 degree table - Cut with maximum accessibility.
- Smooth speed changes - Sherwood are masters at getting variable speed right - no jamming, slow responses or poorly geared mechanisms.
- Dust Extraction Port - Pair your machine with any dust extractor on the market or ask us for a deal!
- Universal Jaw System - The jaws will accept both pin and plain end blades.
- Blade Storage Drawer
- Throat Depth: 406mm (16")
- Uses pinned and unpinned blades
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 50mm
- Speeds: 550 - 1600rpm
- Table Tilt: 0 - 45º
|(mm / inch)Throat Capacity
||406 / 16"
||Variable 550 - 1600
|(mm)Floor Space (W x D x H)
||340 x 630 x 360
|(mm)Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H)
||670 x 330 x 370