Circular Saw Blades purpose-built for laminate, melamine and veneered boards
The special triple chip tooth grind is specifically designed to reduce chip-out on melamine and veneered boards along the upward-facing side of the board. To eliminate chip-out on the underside a table saw with scorer is required.
It also works well in timber and ply crosscuts but prolonged use of this material can shorten the life span of this blade between sharpens.
- Hardened steel plate body laser cut and pre-tensioned for reduced vibration and fatigue
- Engineered expansions slots reduces blade noise
- Anti-kickback design improves working safety and prevents overfeeding
- Industrial high silver/copper brazing – guaranteed to never delaminate over lifetime of blade
- Oversize carbide tip thickness reduces cutting vibration and increases
||Triple Chip Grind (TCG)