Torquata make some of the finest ripping blades on the market
It's so rare to find an affordable ripping blade that doesn't result in excess splintering or tear-out on your workpiece, especially on the parallel side. Design for ripping along the grain in both hard and soft woods, the aggressive hook angle and flat tooth configuration leaves a smooth finish and greatly increases the useful life of the blade between sharpens.
It's a specially formulated fish-hook design that increases these blades' life span far beyond the standard for blades at this price point, and makes them a superior choice to those you'll find in amateur hardware stores or online. These aren't general saw blades, they've been designed for woodworkers, by woodworkers on West-Australian hardwoods.
- Laser cut from high-quality steel.
- Industrial high silver / copper brazing that is guaranteed to never delaminate.
- ATB (Alternate Tooth Bevel) blades ensure an ultra-sharp contact point and smooth finish.
- Hardened steel blade body diminishes vibration and user fatigue.
- Oversize carbide tips for excellent durability and multiple resharpens.
- Engineered expansion slots to reduce blade noise.
- Fishhook slots to reduce denigration and twisting due to heat exposure.
The sizes in brackets are for the 300mm (12in) blade only, all other blades remain the same.