Torquata's Imperial Dado Blades are cutting competitors down to size
Dado’s are a great way of making trenching, grooving or rebating cuts into your work piece for production runs. The dado set included here has two 8in blades with 12 teeth at 1/8” (3.2) thick, and includes five chippers – 4x 1/8in (3.2mm) and 1x1/16” (1.6mm).
This allows for dado’s 1/4” (6.4mm) – 22.2mm (7/8”) in 1/16” increments. 5/8" Arbor. Also included are shims to set the Dado effectively.
Why Torquata dado blades?
Designed for cutting trenches smoothly and efficiently on a table saw. The two blades have 12 teeth with five two-tooth chip breakers that can be stacked to cut trenches 6.4 – 20.6mm wide.
Only available now with 5/8in bore to suit most common table saws. The blade comes highly recommended by all users.
- Hardened steel plate body laser cut and pre-tensioned for reduced vibration and fatigue
- Engineered expansions slots reduces blade noise
- Anti-kickback design improves working safety and prevents overfeeding
- Industrial high silver/copper brazing – guaranteed to never delaminate over lifetime of blade
- Oversize carbide tip thickness reduces cutting vibration and increases blade life for multiple resharpens