One General Purpose Circular Saw Blade fits all
West Australian saw blade specialists Torquata have carefully engineered their new range of circular saw blades to offer maximum precision, the longest possible lifespan and industrial-grade strength. This means that when we say general purpose, we're not talking cut-price (although they are surprisingly affordable) jack of all trades, master of none.
We're talking a one-size fits all saw blade that is ideal for beginners and professionals alike, that will revolutionise the quality of your work.
Industrial Quality Table Saw Blades
Designed for industrial life cross-cutting all timbers as well as being able to perform long-grain ripping as required. A perfect general-purpose blade for table saws that do a little bit of everything and only have one blade needed.
- Hardened steel plate body laser cut and pre-tensioned for reduced vibration and fatigue
- Engineered expansions slots reduces blade noise
- Anti-kickback design improves working safety and prevents overfeeding
- Industrial high silver/copper brazing – guaranteed to never delaminate over lifetime of blade
- Oversize carbide tip thickness reduces cutting vibration and increases blade life for multiple resharpens
|Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB)