There's a reason Torquata are quickly becoming renowned for their saw blades
Designed for cross cutting solid timber and ply as well as leaving a smooth finish on MDF and particleboard in hand and table saws, these saw blades are highly refined and carefully designed, with nothing left untouched.
Torquata are blade specialists and the quality of their blades reflects this, with numerous industry experts highly impressed in the Australian companies' steadfast resolve to create fantastic blades at a fraction of some of their competitor's prices.
||Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB)
- Hardened steel plate body laser cut and pre-tensioned for reduced vibration and fatigue
- Engineered expansions slots reduces blade noise
- Anti-kickback design improves working safety and prevents overfeeding
- Industrial high silver/copper brazing – guaranteed to never delaminate over lifetime of blade
- Oversize carbide tip thickness reduces cutting vibration and increases blade life for multiple resharpens