Why waste time with the wrong tool for the job?
Crown are renowned for the quality of their paring chisels, with the tools carefully shaped for ease and accuracy. These sets of pairing skewed chisels are specifically formulated for reaching into corners to finish joints, scribing or deepening layout lines, paring next to perpendicular surfaces and slicing trim end grain.
- Width range from 13 – 25mm.
- Forged carbon steel blades
- Tempered for a Rockwell hardness of 57/60
- Hand-ground and honed for regular use
- Perfectly hardened for smooth edges and simple sharpening
- Attractive brass-ferruled Rosewood handles
- Ergonomically-designed to maximise comfort and minimise rolling.
Why Crown chisels?
Crown Hand Tools have been manufacturing traditional woodworking hand tools for over fifty years and their chisels are hot-forged from the finest carbon steel, then hardened and tempered.
These chisels are manufactured exclusively in the UK, using the same forge, temper and grind methods that traditional Sheffield metalworkers did, whilst also incorporating modern processes and materials, such as cryogenics and powder metallurgy.