Chucks, Stop Collars, Countersinks, Adapters, Drivers and Hex Shanks. You name it, this kit has it.
The most complete Snappy kit on the market is purpose-built for cabinet-makers and industry professionals. We sell a ton of these to burgeoning furniture makers each year because those in the trade know that Snappy drill bits are the best you can get. Many of these included bits are patented technology and were first invented by Snappy themselves.
Features and what's included
Includes the following:
- x1 Quick Change Chuck for quick, easy drill changes (save your wrists!)
- x5 Gold Screw Countersinks (SN-43005 to SN-43009) with tight-fit gold technology.
- x2 Countersink Stop Collars
- x7 Drill Bit Adapters - (SN-42004, SN-42006, SN-42008, SN-42010, SN-42012, SN-42014, SN-42016)
- x3 Phillips Driver Bits (#1, #2, #3)
- x3 Square Driver Bits (#1, #2, #3)
- x1 Hex Shank Socket
- x2 Hex Keys
Straight from the USA to you
Every single bit is designed, machined and manufactured in the USA, so it's guaranteed to be the best quality, hardest wearing collection on the market and vastly outlast inferior brands. It all comes in a heavy-duty nylon pouch - we've had one of these knocking around in our workshop for months and it hasn't suffered a single tear or rip, just like the tools inside, everything Snappy does is meant for tough conditions.
The biggest difference you'll find using these drill bits is on tough timber, where they not only last longer but make the jobs much quicker and thus a more enjoyable process.