The Oneida Super Dust Deputy Cyclone Dust Collector DIY Kit
Upgrade Your Tired, Old Dust Collector and Say Goodbye to Clogged Filters! For use with single stage dust collectors and 4" / 6" piping, this DIY cyclone eliminates filter clogging, suction loss, and messy dust bags by removing over 99% of fine dust and debris from the airstream, containing it safely in a customer supplied container.
Why a Super Dust Deputy?
Single-stage dust collectors are great for small, hobbyist shops but they come with a cost & fine dust quickly clogs the filter, reducing suction and leaving your tools as messy as ever! Worse still, there's nothing to protect your dust collector from being damaged should you accidentally suck up large wood chunks, bolts, etc.
How do you stop losing valuable time and money on maintenance and replacement parts? Install our cyclone!
Oneida Air Systems' patented Super Dust Deputy cyclone separates over 99% of dust and debris from the incoming airstream, virtually eliminating filter clogging, suction loss, and significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter.
- Prevents both fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector
- Prolongs the lifespan of the filter while reducing the need for cleanings
- Ultra-high efficiency with integrated air ramp and 5" neutral-vane inlet
- Lightweight and compact design for fast and simple installations
- Compatible with almost any dust collector (e.g. Delta, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, Jet, etc.)
- Molded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin
- Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground, preventing harmful discharges
||0.5HP - 3HP
||Minimum 350 CFM
|Primary Build Materials
|Static Resistance Rating
|Height to Center of Inlet
||Cyclone, Gasket, Lid Hardware
|Country of Manufacture
||1 Year Limited Warranty
||Patent #7,282,074 B1, #7,282,074 C1, and #D703,401
How to prevent clogging and improve your dust extractor's suction
Are you tired of constantly emptying your collector's filthy dust bags just so you can start working again? Oneida's Cyclonic dust collectors are perfect for this exact problem for the following reasons:
- Compatible with almost any make/model single-stage dust collector
- Eliminates downtime needed for filter and dust bag cleanings
- Saves you valuable time and money on replacement filters
- Protects your fan blower from large, harmful debris
- Maintains continuously high airflow to your tools
Oneida's patented Super Dust Deputy cyclones prevent filter clogging and suction loss by removing over 99% of fine dust and bulk debris from the incoming airstream before it ever reaches the fan blower. With the waste safely contained your dust collector can move air unimpeded to keep your shop clean and hassle free.