Upgrade Your Tired, Old Dust Collector and Say Goodbye to Clogged Filters!
Single-stage dust collectors are great for small, hobbyist shops but they come with a cost; fine dusts can quickly clog the filter, reducing suction and leaving your tools as messy as ever! Worse still, there's nothing to protect your dust collector's impeller from being damaged should you accidentally suck up large wood chunks, bolts, etc.
How do you stop losing valuable time and money on maintenance and replacement parts? Install our 4in Dust Deputy cyclone!
Oneida Air Systems' patented Super Dust Deputy cyclone separates over 99% of dust and debris from the incoming airstream, virtually eliminating filter clogging, suction loss, and significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter.
- Prevents both fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector
- Deluxe kit includes a lightweight, 15 gallon dust bin with quick-release latch
- Prolongs the lifespan of the filter while reducing the need for cleanings
- Ultra-high efficiency with integrated air ramp and 4" neutral-vane inlet
- Tapered intake and exhaust ports allow for easy, friction fit flex-hose connections.
- Lightweight and compact design for fast and simple installations
- Compatible with almost any dust collector (e.g. Delta, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, Jet, etc.)
- Cyclone molded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin
- Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground, preventing harmful discharges
For use with single stage dust collectors and 100mm piping, this cyclone eliminates filter clogging, suction loss, and messy dust bags by removing over 99% of fine dust and debris from the airstream, containing it safely in the 56L dust bin.
||0.5HP - 3HP
||Minimum 350 CFM
|Primary Build Materials
||SD Polyethylene, Fiberboard
|Static Resistance Rating
|Height to Center of Inlet
||Cyclone, Drum, Lid Clamp, Reducer
|Country of Manufacture
||1 Year Limited Warranty
||Patent #7,282,074 B1, #7,282,074 C1, and #D703,401