Drill Holes In Metal & Tight Spaces With Milescraft Stubby Hex-Drive Drill Bit Sets
Now you can drill holes into metal and other surfaces in hard to reach areas you couldn't get to before without breaking off the tip of a good drill bit.
These durable drill bits are precision ground from one piece of M2 High Speed Steel; there is no weak spot where two pieces are welded or crimped together. With a standard 135 degree tip, these bits are ideal for drilling into metal, plastic, or other materials.
Solid construction, flexible placement
Ranging in length from 33 - 58mm overall length, StubbyBits™ let you drill in confined spaces and around tight corners. The shank is 1/4in hex shaft that works with standard quick change chucks. Use with a Drive90™ right angle driver to get inside of really tight spaces.
- Ranging in length from 1-1/2″ (36.5mm) to 1-3/4″ (42mm) overall length
- StubbyBits let you drill in confined spaces and around tight corners
- 1/4″ hex shank fits standard and quick-change chucks
- Use with Milescraft Right Angle Drill Attachments to get inside of really tight spaces
- The 6-Piece Metal Stubby Set includes the following drill bit sizes - 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm and 8.0mm.