Canada's famous Robertson Square Drive Power Screwdriver Bits!
We're all massive fans of the Robertson Square Screwdrivers, they perform excellently under seriously tough loads. The hex head suits all common cordless drill and electric screwdrivers. All drivers are colour coded to make it easier to identify when in the workshop.
Robertson Square Drive Power Screwdriver (Screwdriver SQD Bit #0 50mm) Features
- Hex head suits all common cordless drill and electric screwdrivers
- Colour coded for quick identification
- Original design invented in Canada by Peter Robertson in 1908
- The quality of the screws is superb
- Square drive means the driver doesn't jump out and the screw does not break
Origin of the Robertson square drive screws
The "Robertson" screws were invented in Canada by Peter Robertson in 1908. Due to patent restrictions they stayed in Canada for many years and became the standard screw in that country. They are now spreading rapidly through the US and other countries. It is a far superior system and we are sure you will agree “once you use them you don't want to use anything else”.
Not only is the drive system better than the conventional drives, the actual quality of the screws is superb. The screws are extremely strong and the square drive means the driver doesn't jump out and the screw does not break under heavy load.