Turn Your Circular Saw Into A Precision Cutting Tool!
You can get great results when cutting with a circular saw—without measuring and marking, and without struggling to keep the saw on your cut line. With the Kreg Rip-Cut™ saw guide, you’ll make straight, accurate cuts every time in plywood, MDF, and other large sheet goods.
The Kreg Rip-Cut™ easily attaches to almost any circular saw, and setup is simple, so you’ll be making straight accurate cuts in just minutes. The Rip-Cut™ is easy to use, with a guide arm that's reversible for left- or right-handers. You can adjust the Rip-Cut™ quickly to make accurate cuts from 1" up to 24" wide, so you can cut plywood, MDF, and other large sheet goods down into accurate, consistently sized parts for your projects.
- Connects to most circular saws – right or left blade
- Reversible guide arm for right— or left-handed use
- Cut materials up to 24" (610mm) wide
- Rip sheets of plywood in half in just one cut
- No need for measuring, marking, or layout lines
- 100% guide-support through the entire cut
- Quick and accurate adjustments – no tools required
- Lightweight, sturdy design for use on the jobsite
- Saw sled is 165 x 210mm platform
- Requires minimum 125mm edge-bearing at blade entry
- Requires minimum 76mm edge-bearing at blade exit