The Original Third Hand is the Employee Of The Month as it’s never late, won’t talk back and does what you ask it to do every time.
It has the following easy-to-use features –
- Telescopes from 1.525m – 3.66m.
- Ball detents positively lock the telescopic poles in place across a range of stops.
- Hold on to the neoprene handle while using precision pump jack to adjust the height.
- Turn Third Hand pole for micro-adjustments built into the base.
- Maximum load capacity of 68kg per Third Hand (150lb).
What can you do with the Third Hand? The answer is just about anything. Some of its most common uses include (but aren’t limited to) –
» View More
- Hanging wall cabinets
- Holding crown mouldings
- Supporting roofing panels
- Helping gutter installation
- Mounting lasers, lighting etc.
- Stabilizing loads in the back of trays
- Creating dust barriers