The world's best router sign-making system with adjustable clamps
At the core of the Milescraft® SignMaking Kits is TurnLock™ technology and the adjustable clamping system that helps you create professional looking signs with your router. The character templates, made of durable polymer material, are self-spacing so there is no measuring required.
The SignPro includes a TurnLock™ BasePlate that will fit most routers. With TurnLock™ as an integral feature on the Base Plate, template guide bushing exchange is tool-free, hardware-free, and takes only seconds.
The time-tested, user-proven technique and standard of tools for creating professional grade signs.
For over 40 years, serious hobbyists have relied on Milescraft's® SignPro™ to help them make vertical and horizontal signs of the highest quality with ease. Below is a list showing what is included in the deluxe SignPro™ that includes everything you need to expand your capabilities and make you into a real Sign Pro!
- Two full sets of self spacing 63.5mm (2-1/2in) character templates: A to Z plus additional A, E, and I, period and quotation marks
- Two full sets of self spacing 38mm (1-1/2in) character templates: A to Z plus additional A, E, and I, period and quotation marks
- Two full sets of self spacing 2-1/2in horizontal numbers 0 to 9
- Two full sets of self spacing 2-1/2in vertical numbers 0 to 9
- Two full sets of self spacing 1-1/2in horizontal numbers 0 to 9
- Two full sets of self spacing 1-1/2in vertical numbers 0 to 9
- 3/8in Carbide tipped round nose router bit (suits 2-1/2in characters)
- 1/4in Carbide tipped roud nose router bit (suits 1-1/2in characters)
- 5/8in Metal nose template guide bushing (suits 2-1/2in characters)
- 7/16in Metal nose template guide bushing (suits 1-1/2in characters)
- 4x 18in Metal rails with joiners to make signs up to 910mm (36in) long!
- 2x Low-profile end caps
- 2x Low profile C-clamps, to permit easy passage of the router
- 1x 7in TurnLock™ BasePlate with 4 mounting screws
- 1x Centering pin to install TurnLock™ BasePlate