Sherwood's New Combination Planer Thicknesser with New Aerodynamic* Design
Sherwood have made the Aussie woodworking industry turn over a new leaf with this combo planer. We believe this Sherwood combination planer is the best sub-industrial combination planer on the market today. The build quality of this machine is exceptional with a large, rock-solid fence and precision-ground cast-iron tables when used as a jointer and a brilliant feed system and ability to fine-tune table adjustments when used in thicknessing mode.
What are the Standout Features?
- A new dolley wheel kit is built into the base and included in the price - making it easy to maneuver around the workshop whilst maintaining maximum stability whilst in use.
- Upgraded electrical system with fully sealed IP54 rated magnetic relay switch system (compared to normal mechanical NVR switch).
- Fully digital height gauge readout display built into the front panel.
- Aerodynamic* new curved front cover panel.
* Aerodynamic panel does not improve machine performance in any way - it just looks cooler!
Sherwood Combination Jointer and Thicknesser Features
- Precision ground cast-iron tables
- Industrial specifications and build quality
- Brilliantly intuitive, reliable and easy to use feed system
- Fine tuning is a breeze with exceptional adjustment mechanisms
- Built to last a lifetime with one of the longest warranties available on the Australian market
- One of the highest-quality, most durable fences available on planing machines anywhere
- Unsurpassed cutterhead quality
It's built to last a lifetime either in a home or small trade workshop.
Why do we love Sherwood Combination Planers?
Sherwood are arguably Australia's leading thicknesser manufacturers because they back themselves and the quality of their machines. Unlike many of the cheaper imports on the market, this Aussie brand flaunts incredible build quality and attention to detail - the unsurpassed five-year warranty on every thicknesser says it all.
The tables and fences on every machine are rock-solid and the feeding system Sherwood utilise competes with thicknessers and jointers at the very top of the international market. Every part of this machine is carefully designed and tested to ensure that it will provide eons of reliable, accurate trouble-free service. The dust chutes are carefully built in to create the most efficient running machine possible, while every safety consideration is tailored for. The results you get with a Sherwood thicknesser, jointer or combination planer are always extremely accurate, which is why they're used by countless professionals across the country and beyond.
Unlike many of its competitors, Sherwood also stock the full range of thicknesser accessories and market their own range of cutterheads and the unique helical-path true shear cutterheads that are taking the Australian industry by storm.
Fast Delivery, Australia Wide
While we keep our shipping costs as low as humanly possible, please note that due to the shipping weight of this machine, unless you have a forklift or other suitable means of offloading your machine at delivery, our shipping companies insist that a tailgate drop fee of $90.00 may need to be charged. Please see our Freight & Returns for more information