Great Value in February!
Buy the Slow-Speed Bench Grinder and not only do you get $20.00 off RRP but you also get the Diamond T-Bar dresser (RRP $19.90) included for FREE!
Heat: The Enemy of Woodworking Steel
Don't be fooled by bench grinders that run at faster speeds! This model has been specially formulated to run at 1,400RPM, reducing heat built-up when sharpening your woodworking tools to a negligible level.
The 375W 4-pole motor has twice the torque of competitor brand's 2,800RPM 2-pole motors, so while the motor output is lower, it brilliantly grinds tool steel. In addition a mounted cast-iron base to minimise vibration, check out the full specs below:
375W (1/2HP) 1400RPM induction motor designed for continuous running
- Aluminium oxide (white) 60-grit 250 x 25mm wheel for shaping grinds
- 25mm-wide wheel has adjustable 70 x 40mm toolrest
- Aluminium oxide (white) 120-grit 250 x 40mm wheel for finder grinding
- 40mm-wide wheel has adjustable 85 x 40mm toolrest
- Crystal clear perspex eye-guards for better viewing of grinding when in use