The Diamond Cross 200mm Benchstone lies at the heart of M Power's new comprehensive range of diamond sharpening stones. Using only the finest materials available the 203x70mm bench stone is a unique laminated hybrid combining the advantages of Stainless steel and O1 Tool Steel.
- The monocrystalline diamond plates are made of high quality rust-proof stainless steel.
- At its core is a precision ground, tool steel plate that provides the first building block of an ultra flat diamond surface. Finished tolerance +/- 0.00175” ( 0.044mm) across entire length.
- This laminate is then pressure bonded using a high specification 3M adhesive.
The result is a stone offering the performance and flatness of one costing twice as much.
Watch the Full Video below or on our Timbecon Youtube Channel
- Quality Assured - Every single Bench stone coming off M Power's production line in Salisbury UK is individually tested “old school style” on a super flat granite testing plate with a set of feeler gauges. If it does not meet an overall tolerance of +/- 0.00175” / 0.044mm across the entire length and width of the diamond stone, it does not pass QA and you will not see it in your woodworking store.
- 3 Year Guarantee - M Power are so confident of the build quality of tgheir new Diamond Cross range of sharpening stones. That each stone is backed by a “no fuss” 3 year extended guarantee.
- Double Sided 300-1000 Grit - It was decided very early on that it made no sense to manufacture single sided diamond stones. The cost of the stainless steel remains the same for a single or double sided. So M Powert didn’t sell themselves short – The whole Diamond Cross range is Double sided.
- Side one Coarse 300 grit diamond grade - Used for fast stock removal, Ideal for the preparation of the edge.
- Side two Fine 1000 grit diamond grade - Used for fine honing and finishing.
- Diamond Cross Patterned Recess - The Highly distinctive DC embossed patterned recesses provides the perfect balance between the ultra hardwearing diamond coverage and anti clog properties of the recess pattern.
- In Surface Grit Indicator - All Diamond Cross sharpening stones are double sided, so on each side of the stone there’s a large embedded number that indicates the grade of the plate side.
- Diamond Stone Holder - The new interlocking magnetic Nitrile rubber stone holders safely hold your Bench stone steady on a work surface. They can also hold a range of other regular diamond stones including the smaller tricky to hold credit cards.
- Cleaning Block - Supplied with every 200mm bench stone is a cleaning block, which quickly removes debris and dirt build up on the diamond plate surface, leaving it as new in seconds.
- Storage Wallet - The 200mm Bench stone is packed in a well made canvas storage wallet with a Velcro strip fastener.