The All New CNC Shark II features a heavy duty gantry reinforced with plate aluminum and a rigid interlocking aluminium table. It comes with a Color Pendant Controller and CNC Shark's Exclusive Auto Alignment.
It has anti-backlash, wear-compensated high precision lead screws on all 3 axis and is built to handle large round-body 1/2in routers popular in the North American market. Because these are 110V units we cannot offer these here, but Timbecon does offer water-cooled spindles that significantly outperform standard routers, running quieter, smoother and with maximum torque across the full rev range - making it a perfect companion to the CNC Shark range.
To accommodate even greater torque levels, it features adjustable bearings to give more stability during heavy cutting. Perfect for carving and machining a large variety of projects made from wood, soft metals or plastics. Simply supply a PC computer with USB 2.0 port, connect the USB cable to the controller box and load the software.
The CNC machines come with a DVD to install fully-featured licenced Vectric VCarve Desktop V9 Design software, Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack, and CNC Shark Control Software - all integrated to work straight out of the box.
The CNC Shark II also includes the NEW Virtual Zero software. This CNC SHARK exclusive software ''maps'' the surface of your table or workpiece and uses the map as a dynamic reference point. This eliminates problems caused by warped or bowed workpieces and small inconsistencies in the table. It also allows you to carve and machine stock that is intentionally convex to begin with.
A new electronics package expands the capabilities of the CNC Shark and allows attachments like the Piranha Laser Attachment and 4th Axis.
- Table dimensions: 406 x 914mm (16 x 36in)
- XYZ travel: 330 x 625 x 175mm (13 x 25 x 7in)
- Overall dimensions: 615 x 914 x 620mm (24-1/4 x 36 x 24-1/2in - W x L x H)
- New anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axes
- New, stronger interlocking table designed for accuracy and less table flex.
- Detachable, rotating cradles allow different attachments
- Enhanced hardware controllers with expansion ports and pendant ability
- Improved design on Z axis to allow heavier applications (like spindles)
- Reinforced to handle larger routers and CNC spindles
- Adjustable bearings give more stability during heavy cutting. X and Y axes have supported linear guides.
- Aluminum and high-density polyethylene construction is designed for heavy use.
- Automatic on and off software control of router Controller box with aluminium case and push button E-stop Pendant control capability included (designed for numeric laptop keypad).
- Mount for router included (router sold separately).
- USB interface Simply supply a PC computer with USB 2.0 port
- Includes VCarve Desktop V9 w/Cut 3-D capabilities (over AU$1,000 value)
- Includes the NEW Virtual Zero technology- (requires optional touch plate accessory)
- Fully compatible with the following routers (sold separately): Bosch 1617 and 1618 Porter Cable 890 Series Porter Cable 690 Series (6902VS must be manually started) DeWalt 610, 616, 618