Designed for cross cutting solid timber and ply as well as leaving a smooth finish on MDF and particleboard in hand and table saws.
||Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB)
Why Torquata Circular Saw Blades?
· Hardened steel plate body laser cut and pre-tensioned for reduced vibration and fatigue
· Engineered expansions slots reduces blade noise
· Anti-kickback design improves working safety and prevents overfeeding
· Industrial high silver/copper brazing – guaranteed to never delaminate over lifetime of blade
· Oversize carbide tip thickness reduces cutting vibration and increases blade life for multiple resharpens