The Striplox 90D is an innovative engineered solution designed to quickly and easily connect any right angle joints. It is ideal for common joints including mitre joints, butt joints, T joints, square joints, frame joints and flush joints. The Striplox patented design pulls the substrates firmly together to form a strong and tight joint in one simple action by distributing the loads evenly over the entire connector and joint.
98 x 25 x 25mm installed size, 200kg horizontal/vertical load capacity with a shear strength of 66kg per bracket.
What is Striplox?
Striplox rapid assembly connectors are revolutionising the design and cabinetry hardware industry worldwide by providing a fast, strong and versatile concealed joining and fastening systems. The key to the award-winning Striplox connector range is their speed and ease of use, featuring the unique design of interlocking teeth which lock in one action to evenly spread loads along the length of the joint, providing a strong and tight connection every time. This makes the entire Striplox range perfect for hundreds of tool-less applications and installations on or off-site.
Why Use Striplox when Glues & Screws Will Do?
- It allows simple, safe and efficient assembly, without complex methods, processes or multiple parts.
- It delivers a uniformly loaded join by spreading the loads and forces evenly across the entire join.
- Traditional, time consuming, labour intensive joining methods such as nuts, bolts, screws, welding and adhesives are no longer needed.
- It can simultaneously reduce failure risks and costs and enables the easier adoption of high-strength, state-of-the-art composite materials.
- In most cases only a single one-step process will complete the join.
- It can join traditionally incompatible materials as well as objects that have complex curved edges.
- It provides simple self-alignment of joint components.