Important Shipping Information
Due to the length of fence rails - you cannot select Australia Post as a delivery option as they cannot accept products that are this big (even if it is shown in the Checkout on the website). This fence kit must be shipped using Border Express so please select this option in the Checkout.
Available as an upgrade separately is the solid, well-built fence from the TS-250-HL hybrid cabinet saw. Because of its mounting system, holes can be drilled into the front and rear lip of most standard cast-iron-top table saws. While it is specifically designed for the American-standard 685mm (27in) deep table saw tops, because it only clamps on the front rail it can be adapted to suit either shallower or deeper tables with little modification. The main features of this fence are -
- Solid steel tube fence rails with capacity 760mm to right and 200mm to left of blade
- Rigid extruded aluminium 840mm-long fence arm
- Steel fence locking arm with heavy-duty cast-iron and alloy fence clamp for rock-solid locking action against rails
- In-built fine adjustment built into fence arm to accurately square fence to blade
- Clear magnified fence cursor to accurately align against scale
The kit includes the front fence rail and four mounting brackets, plus the main fence arm and the rear support rail. As long as the edge on the front of the saw that is 90º to the table top it should be adaptable to suit most applications.