These blades are specifically designed for use in drop or sliding compound mitre saws. The hook angle provides better cutting control and less chance of grabbing. The reduced kerf places less load on the motor.
||Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB)
Why Torquata Circular Saw Blades?
· Hardened steel plate body laser cut and pre-tensioned for reduced vibration and fatigue
· Engineered expansions slots reduces blade noise
· Anti-kickback design improves working safety and prevents overfeeding
· Industrial high silver/copper brazing – guaranteed to never delaminate over lifetime of blade
· Oversize carbide tip thickness reduces cutting vibration and increases