Designed for industrial life cross-cutting all timbers as well as being able to perform long-grain ripping as required. A perfect general-purpose blade for table saws that do a little bit of everything and only have one blade needed.
||Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB)
Why Torquata Circular Saw Blades?
· Hardened steel plate body laser cut and pre-tensioned for reduced vibration and fatigue
· Engineered expansions slots reduces blade noise
· Anti-kickback design improves working safety and prevents overfeeding
· Industrial high silver/copper brazing – guaranteed to never delaminate over lifetime of blade
· Oversize carbide tip thickness reduces cutting vibration and increases blade life for multiple resharpens