Designed for cutting trenches smoothly and efficiently on a table saw. The two blades have 12 teeth with five two-tooth chip breakers that can be stacked to cut trenches 6.4 – 20.6mm wide.
Only available now with 5/8in bore to suit most common table saws. The blade comes highly recommended by all users.
Why Torquata Circular Saw Blades?
· Hardened steel plate body laser cut and pre-tensioned for reduced vibration and fatigue
· Engineered expansions slots reduces blade noise
· Anti-kickback design improves working safety and prevents overfeeding
· Industrial high silver/copper brazing – guaranteed to never delaminate over lifetime of blade
· Oversize carbide tip thickness reduces cutting vibration and increases blade life for multiple resharpens