Design for ripping along the grain in both hard and soft woods. The aggressive hook angle and flat tooth configuration leaves a smooth finish and greatly increases the useful life of the blade between sharpens.
The sizes in brackets are for the 300mm (12in) blade only, all other blades remain the same.
Why Torquata Circular Saw Blades?
· Hardened steel plate body laser cut and pre-tensioned for reduced vibration and fatigue
· Engineered expansions slots reduces blade noise
· Anti-kickback design improves working safety and prevents overfeeding
· Industrial high silver/copper brazing – guaranteed to never delaminate over lifetime of blade
· Oversize carbide tip thickness reduces cutting vibration and increases