This 32mm blade is specifically design for resawing material 60mm to maximum cutting capacity on bandsaws that can accept this width of blade.
Why Sherwood Bandsaw Blades?
· Each tooth on the blade is hardened to Rockwell Rc80 –making it resistant to heat build-up, increasing blade life and strength
· Unique heat line on the back of the blade –the blade does not buckle in use giving you a straighter cut.
· Tooth shaped with a chip-breaker –removing waste more efficiently, reducing heat build-up, improving and extending cutting performance.
· Increased hook angle – cuts more aggressively but still leaves a smooth finish, making the cuts faster and easier to control.
· Thin gauge (kerf) – Just like thin kerf circular saw blades, it takes less power to drive, with less waste, so deeper cuts are quicker & easier than before.
· Increased set of tooth – standard tooth set does not affect hardwood cutting but can affect cutting resinous timbers such as Pine. With a greater set, these blades handle a wider range of material.
· Made in Germany – the blade stock is manufactured in the world’s centre of modern engineering. Expect excellent, consistent blade quality every time.
· Butt welded – the strongest method of welkding. We guarantee these blades will never break on the weld – ever.