Everything you could need in a bandsaw for a home workshop and light industrial use. This bandsaw has found its way into thousands of workshops around the world under a variety of brand names and is close to or at the top of most reviews by international woodworking mags.
Optimisation of the design and attention to detail in manufacturing means you will be 100% satisfied with everything you do on this bandsaw.
Main Features -
- Reinforced tapered single-piece steel body laser cut, precision folded and welded with extra gussets for improved frame strength for resawing and deep ripping applications
- Upgraded 4-pole (1400rpm) motor that has twice the torque of standard 2-pole motors (2800rpm) to deal with any resawing
- Computer balanced heavy-duty cast-iron wheels
- Quick-release blade tension system with suggested indicator for different widths to speed up and more accurately tension blades
- Rack and pinion height winder for top blade guide assembly/blade cover
- Heavy-duty trunnion winder system for table angle adjustments
- Heavy-duty industrial-style resawing fence
- Quick access knobs for top and bottom blade covers with micro-switches built in to automatically cut power when covers are open
||Dual Sealed Edge Facing Bearings
||6 - 32mm
||380 & 800m/min
|Cutting Height 90°
|Throat (Cutting Width)
||630 x 485mm
||0 - 45°
Due to the weight of this machine, please contact us for a personalized freight quote delivered to you.