Purchase the 14in Deluxe Bandsaw in March and get the SpaceAge Ceramic Guide Blocks (RRP $129.00) that provide better guidance, cooler running and extended blade life included for free!
While externally similar to the standard BAS-350, this machine shares virtually no common components with its smaller cousin. Upgraded features found on this machine include –
- Reinforced single-piece steel body laser cut, precision folded and welded with extra gussets for improved frame strength
- Quick-release blade tension system with suggested indicator for different widths to speed up and more accurately tension blades
- Height winder for top blade guide assembly and blade cover
- Micro-adjustable top and bottom bearing blade guides
- Heavy-duty trunnion winder system for table angle adjustments
- Heavy-duty industrial-style resawing fence
- Heavy-duty cabinet-style base
- Quick access knobs for top and bottom blade covers with micro-switches built in to automatically cut power when covers are open
- Flexible arm working light to illuminate work table
This is a machine well suited to discerning beginners to intermediate woodworkers that need greater capacity from their machine.
||Sealed Edge Facing Bearings
||6 - 19mm
||390 & 800m/min
|Cutting Height 90°
|Throat (Cutting Width)
||400 x 548mm
||0 - 45°
|Dust Port Diameter
Please note that due to the shipping weight of this machine that a tailgate drop fee of $80.00 may need to be charged. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.