Buy This Saw With Your Choice of either the 30in or 50in fence and get $500.00 of Table Saw Accessories included for FREE!* Or buy it without the fence and get $450.00 of Table Saw Accessories included for FREE!*
* To redeem this offer in-store, please discuss with a member of staff when you come in and we will process with the saw sale. To redeem online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of additions to the value of the offer and these will be added to your order. Unfortunately our website isn't smart enough to work this one out - sorry!
Its what's under the bonnet of this saw that counts.
Like the standard 10in cabinet saw, this saw's development has only been completed in late 2016 and displays the latest in cabinet saw development and design. The carriage is a massive hulking network of ductile iron castings stretching the full width of the cabinet, all designed to cope with the extra power from the huge 14.5A (maximum 3,500W peak power output) motor and the 40% wider poly v-ribbed belt transfers that power to create one of the smoothest cutting saws available today.
The castings work to deaden vibration and cope with the directional forces of sawing even the thickest, hardest timbers out there with relative ease running at 90ª through to the full 45ª range of left-hand tilt. The cabinet itself has had to increase in thickness and dimensional size to work in harmony with the carriage to create amazing stability and quiet operation.
The fit and finish of this cabinet saw is virtually unsurpassed. Everything from multiple CNC grinds on the precision-machined and polished table tops to run-out calibration checked and signed off on each unit prior to shipping, to the heavy-duty fence rails and arms, if you're working in solid timber, you will be hard pressed to find a saw that outperforms this unit.
Upgraded features of this saw over and above the 10in Standard Cabinet Saw include -
- Heavy-duty 14.5A (3500W) induction motor
- Please note this motor has a 15-amp plug and requires a 15-amp 240V single-phase circuit to run effectively
- Precision-ground cast-iron table measuring 510 x 740mm (width x length) two cast-iron extension wings each measuring 280mm wide
- Full table size when assembled is 1070 x 740mm
- Solid 75 x 50mm steel tube fence rails with capacity 785mm (30in fence system) or 1,285mm (50in fence system) to right and 300mm to left of blade
- Rigid 900 x 75mm-long solid steel tubular steel welded fence arm with 950mm-long 19mm thick UHMW glide strips
- Heavy-duty magnetic no-volt-release (NVR) switch
All specifications in common with the 10in Standard Cabinet Saw are -
- Flat ribbed drive belt for maximum power transfer from the motor to blade spindle
- Standard 5/8in (15.9mm) arbor that is long enough to use standard dado blades (available separately)
- Class-leading 80mm depth of cut when using full-size 254mm blade
- Built-in spindle lock to make blade changes quick and easy
- Quick-release riving knife system
- European-style overhead guard with built-in 2 1/2in dust outlet port
- 4in dust outlet built into rear of cabinet base with 2 1/2in sub-inlet to attach hose (not included) for extraction above and below blade
- Can be interchanged with included splitter when deep ripping thicker material
- Heavy-duty cast-alloy saw blade insert with built-in levelling adjusters
- Safer left blade 45° bevel tilting adjustment
- Bevel and height adjustment via cast-iron polished handwheels
- Precision machined standard size 3/4 x 3/8in T-mitre slots so all standard accessories can be mounted
- Quality mitre guide with in-built 90° and 45° stops plus expandale mitre bar for precision glide in slot
- Steel fence locking arm with heavy-duty cast-iron and alloy fence clamp for rock-solid locking action against rails
- In-built fine adjustment built into fence arm to accurately square fence to blade
- Clear magnified fence cursor to accurately align against scale
Now also available with just the saw with no fence system included. Why? So you don't have to pay extra if you want to bolt on the Incra TSLS Fence System. Please note, due to the 740mm table depth you will also need to purchase the TSLSXLUG kit to suit deeper tables.
Please note that due to the shipping weight of this machine that a tailgate drop fee of $80.00 may need to be charged. Please see our Freight & Returns for more information.
Download User Manual
It’s enough to do your head in.
It’s Saturday arvo and the kids have to be at soccer practice, but you just can’t ignore that underlined scribble on your TO DO LIST any longer: It might be a new chest of drawers, a shelf or even a bedside table – whatever it is, you’ve been putting it off for months.
Why? Because like any flat-out workaholic, inevitably you’re going to end up at IKEA, Bed, Bath & Beyond or Harvey Norman, wasting your hard-earned dollars on the latest crappy plywood Strømrøforget that will last about 20 minutes until it cops a soccer ball to a leg and self-combusts.
It’s times like these that you wish you could step up your DIY capabilities. But where do you begin?