A great industrial sander - it has two dynamically-balanced 635mm (25in) wide drums that is twin-belt driven from a 3HP single-phase (15-Amp) motor so it will handle all sanding in home and small trade/school workshops with ease. The conveyor belt is higher quality than the 16in units for long service life.
The benefit of the twin-head design is that by winding two different grit abrasives on the two drums you can effectively run two passes in one feed through the machine. Like the single-head 25in unit, the feed platen material is approximately four times thicker so provides increased service life. This unit has found its way into many discerning home woodworking and small trade/industrial workshops, providing years of trouble-free, high-quality finish sanding.
- 2250W (3HP) 4-pole (1,400rpm) high-torque induction motor
- 125W (1/6HP) DC variable feed motor
- Twin-belt drive system to dynamically balanced 5in sanding drum
- Accepts standard 100mm-wide clothed back abrasives
- Will sand work piece thicknesses 6.4 - 127mm
- Conveyor feed speeds 0.9 - 6m/min
- Twin 4in dust outlets duilt into sanding drum cover for max extraction
Due to the weight of this machine, please contact us for a personalized freight quote delivered to you.