The DS300 is a superbly built and heavy duty disc sander; a real workhorse that will provide years of reliable service in the workshop.
Featuring a cast iron body, disc and table, this machine is more than capable of withstanding heavy sanding tasks. The powerful 750W (1HP) motor runs at 1400rpm provides plenty of power and torque to easily handle large sections of timber and the dynamically balanced disc ensures smooth operation.
While there are comparably specified machines, this unit is in a different league to its competitors. When you get it out of the box and see it in action, the build quality and performance speak for themselves.
- Tilting Table - up to 45º, giving great flexibility of use, particularly when used in conjunction with the (included) adjustable mitre fence.
- Large Cast-Iron Table - 435 x 165mm for excellent work piece support
- Rack and Pinion Table Tilt - The rack and pinion mechanism, provides easy and accurate tilt up to 45º.
- Effective Manual Brake - For extra safety and convenience, the disc can be stopped quickly with very little pressure.
- Dust Extraction - Designed for effective waste extraction; as the machine is used, the dust is thrown down the extraction assembly to the port, ready to be fully removed using a suitable dust extraction machine.