A great industrial sander
This unit is built a long service life, with two dynamically-balanced 635mm (25in) wide drums that are twin-belt driven from a 3HP single-phase (15-Amp) motor so it will handle all sanding in home and small trade/school workshops with ease.
The conveyor belt is also higher quality than the smaller units, leading to an all-round excellent quality machine
Why a Sherwood Twin-Head model?
The benefit of the twin-head design is that by winding two different grit abrasives on the two drums you can effectively run two passes in one feed through the machine.
Like the single-head 635mm (25in) unit, the feed platen material is approximately four times thicker so provides increased service life. This unit has found its way into many discerning home woodworking and small trade/industrial workshops, providing years of trouble-free, high-quality finish sanding.
- 2250W (3HP) 4-pole (1,400rpm) high-torque induction motor
- 125W (1/6HP) DC variable feed motor
- Twin-belt drive system to dynamically balanced 5in sanding drum
- Accepts standard 100mm-wide clothed back abrasives
- Will sand work piece thicknesses 6.4 - 127mm
- Conveyor feed speeds 0.9 - 6m/min
- Twin 4in dust outlets duilt into sanding drum cover for max extraction
Please note that due to the shipping weight of this machine that a tailgate drop fee of $80.00 may need to be charged. Please see our Freights & Returns for more information.
Download User Manual