An economical industrial sander it has a single dynamically-balanced 635mm (25in) wide drum that is single-belt driven from a 2HP high-torque induction motor; providing high-efficiency sanding performance. The feed platen material is approximately four times thicker than the standard 16in drum sanders so provides increased service life without slipping and this unit has found its way into many discerning home woodworking and small trade/industrial workshops, providing years of trouble-free, high-quality finish sanding.
- 1500W (2HP) 4-pole (1,400rpm) high-torque induction motor
- 125W (1/6HP) DC variable feed motor
- Twin-belt drive system to dynamically balanced 5in sanding drum
- Accepts standard 100mm-wide clothed back abrasives
- Will sand work piece thicknesses 6.4 - 127mm
- Conveyor feed speeds 0.9 - 6m/min
- Twin 4in dust outlets duilt into sanding drum cover for max extraction
Due to the weight of this machine, please contact us for a personalized freight quote delivered to you.