A castle built on cast-iron, not sand
The Record Power 305mm (12in) Disc Sander is a superbly built, heavy-duty disc sander; a real workhorse that will provide years of reliable service in the workshop.
Why a Record Power disc sander?
Featuring a cast iron body, disc and table, this machine is more than capable of withstanding heavy sanding tasks. The powerful 750W (1HP) motor runs at 1400rpm, providing plenty of power and torque to easily handle large sections of timber, while the dynamically balanced disc ensures smooth operation.
While there are comparably specced machines, this unit's build quality puts it in a different league. When you get it out of the box and see it in action, its durability and performance speak for themselves.
- Tilting Table - up to 45º, giving great flexibility of use, particularly when used in conjunction with the (included) adjustable mitre fence.
- Large Cast-Iron Table - 435 x 165mm for excellent work piece support
- Rack and Pinion Table Tilt - The rack and pinion mechanism, provides easy and accurate tilt up to 45º.
- Effective Manual Brake - For extra safety and convenience, the disc can be stopped quickly with very little pressure.
- Dust Extraction - Designed for effective waste extraction; as the machine is used, the dust is thrown down the extraction assembly to the port, ready to be fully removed using a suitable dust extraction machine.