Designed by woodworkers for woodworkers! From the ground up; the multi-award winning original 1/2in Triton Router has been the benchmark in professional routers around the world since its release.
Key features include a powerful 2400W (3HP) soft start electronically controlled motor that automatically maintains speed under load, as well as side mounted cooling vents that ensure minimal sawdust intrusion when the router is mounted upside down in a router table.
The best ideas are often the simplest, and the Triton's three stage height adjustment system is a perfect example of this. It only takes seconds to remove the plunge return spring which then allows for easy lifting and adjustment of the router when is mounted in a router table along with being the only router globally to have above-table height winding automatically built in to the design.
Safety has also been a prime consideration especially when bit changing, with the spindle locking automatically when the collet is wound through the base, but only after the switch is disengaged.
- 1/2in and 1/4in collet chucks included
- 2400W-3-1/4hp motor provides enough power for even the toughest timbers
- Automatic spindle lock engages only power switch cover is closed
- Soft start and variable speed provides the perfect speed for all cutter types
- Single button switches from plunge to fixed based router with rack and pinion adjustment
- Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge range
- Above the table, single wrench bit change for quick and easy bit changes
- Electronic speed control ensures a fine finish on all materials
- Removable plunge spring for easy bit adjustment when table mounted
- 3-stage turret with direct reading scales for precise pre-set cut depths
- Fully enclosed guarding provides maximum protection from the cut zone and assists dust extraction
- Multi-function fence provides optimum control for hand-held use and circle cutting
- Quick-fit pins for fast fitment and removal from the fence and RTA300 Router Table
- Side air vents reduce intake of dust into the motor casing when mounted upside-down in a router table
- Excellent dust extraction for a cleaner, safer working environment
- Easy access brushes allows the end user to change worn brushes
- Single wrench bit change through the base is achieved with the automatic spindle lock
- Safety Switch Shutter locks closed in bit-change mode to prevent router being switched on