This set features six router bits for making arched raised panel doors and professional drawer fronts, including the following -
- Ogee Rail & Stile Set: these two perfectly matched tools will eliminate the frustration of setting up reversible cutters. The stile bits also feature shear angles for neater cuts.
- Raised Panel Bit with Backcutter - the 88,9mm (3-1/2") diameter bit features a backcutter for milling both the front and the back on the panel in a single cut - matching 19mm material flush with the front of 19mm rail & stile frames.
- Super Duty Flush Trim Bit - this 19mm (3/4") diameter bit gives you a superior cut with minimal chipping, even on end grain.
- Ogee Door Edge Bit: a subtle cove followed by a subtle round-over adds an elegant touch to your door edges.
- Drawer Front Bit - this bit makes a mini-raised panel cut on the outside edges of your drawer fronts.
Currently only avaialble with the cove (A) profile raised panel bit. The set with the ogee (B) profile raised panel bit is available upon request.