Sherwood's incredible industrial-quality 1000 CFM Air Filter is a workshop legend
We've been selling these beauties for a long time now and not only have we never had a complaint or a hassle from them, but we've received so much praise from our customers. They're a beautifully quiet, uninvasive yet amazingly powerful air filtration system for your workshop. At a very competitive price, you simply won't find a better, more powerful and more reliable Air Filter on the market.
Sherwood followed a time-tested design when they started producing these air filters, but they've added some brilliant features along the way that really separates these from some of the other, less durable filters we've seen over the years.
Sherwood Workshop Dust Air Filter Features
- NEW - The first outer filter removes particles down to 5 microns and the second internal fine filter cleans dust down to 1 microns – perfectly acceptable for wood dust.
- Protect your health with a room cleaner. For best results, your room cleaner should be mounted to the roof of your workshop where most of the ambient dust is generated.
- The room cleaner comes with a remote control that controls the three-speed settings and also sets the built-in timer that can be set for 1, 2 and 4 hours.
- Both filters are easily accessible and replaceable and the inner filter is made of a special nylon that can be handwashed and left to dry, meaning it can be re-used many times.
- If working in a larger workshop than 200m3we recommend setting up two room cleaners to zone the air filtration rather than stocking and recommending larger, single units that are equivalent to the price of two of these units.
- There is still dust in your workshop air after you leave so its recommended to set the timer for two hours once you leave to ensure all air has been cleaned and recycled and not settling over your machines and benches.
- Air Flow – 1000CFM
- Efficient Workshop Size – Up to 200m3
- Motor Size – 190W (1/4HP)
- Unit Size – 610 x 750 x 310mm
- Weight – 32kg
- All Sherwood Machinery is backed by a 5 year warranty.
Why is Sherwood's Air Filter so important?
Unlike some of the cheaper import knock offs you find, these air filters are guaranteed to purify your workshop air, tackling those smaller particles that are horrible for your health. All us industry know-it-alls have known for a very long time that dust is horrible for your health and carcinogenic, not to mention the effect is has on your breathing. Oh, and your machinery!
That's why these days, an air filter is about the minimum requirement. There isn't an air filter on the market anywhere that's a substitute for a dust extractor, don't even think about it. However if you're working in a well ventilated area and only producing small amounts, well then you can't get any better than this.