The Striplox Pro 55 connectors are the same design as the Pro 23 but with a larger size for extra heavy duty requirements. With a larger load capacity, you can achieve leading edge designs with architectural projects, furniture designs, exhibition displays through to bathroom, kitchen and office builds and installations. Create unique key design elements such as feature batten ceiling designs, mantle piece installations plus numerous structural innovations. The re-useable capabilities of the Pro 55 provide endless possibilities.
126 x 45 x 13mm installed size, 200kg horizontal/vertical load capacity with a shear strength of 106kg per bracket.
A locating jig is also available for making installs much quicker and easier to align on both work pieces for a perfect fit every time.
What is Striplox?
Striplox rapid assembly connectors are revolutionising the design and cabinetry hardware industry worldwide by providing a fast, strong and versatile concealed joining and fastening systems. The key to the award-winning Striplox connector range is their speed and ease of use, featuring the unique design of interlocking teeth which lock in one action to evenly spread loads along the length of the joint, providing a strong and tight connection every time. This makes the entire Striplox range perfect for hundreds of tool-less applications and installations on or off-site.
Why Use Striplox when Glues & Screws Will Do?
- It allows simple, safe and efficient assembly, without complex methods, processes or multiple parts.
- It delivers a uniformly loaded join by spreading the loads and forces evenly across the entire join.
- Traditional, time consuming, labour intensive joining methods such as nuts, bolts, screws, welding and adhesives are no longer needed.
- It can simultaneously reduce failure risks and costs and enables the easier adoption of high-strength, state-of-the-art composite materials.
- In most cases only a single one-step process will complete the join.
- It can join traditionally incompatible materials as well as objects that have complex curved edges.
- It provides simple self-alignment of joint components.