Spring hand clamps with a ratcheting function to adjust clamping pressure.
Pony hand clamps feature an innovative box‑joint design that prevents twisting and keeps the jaws square and straight. Our patented adjustment mechanism allows you to adjust clamping pressure to your desired needs without any additional tools. The soft, pivoting jaw pads are ideal for holding delicate work and are riveted to the jaws to ensure they never come off. Soft handles are ergonomically designed for comfortable use.
- Ideal for one-handed use
- Squeezing translates hand pressure directly into clamping pressure
- Automatically locks as the pressure applies
- 102mm Opening
- Durometer handles for a soft feel
- Non marring jaws to help protect your work
- Riveted head assembly for long life
- 228mm total length
Pony Jorgensen provides Craftspeople, Makers and DIYers with clamps that are not only well made and durable – they are also designed to be versatile and easy to use. Embrace your creativity and choose Pony Jorgensen.