The Sherwood Oscillating Sander is bigger, better and built for performance
Contoured shapes, arcs, curves and irregular cuts have never looked so smooth and precise with the new and improved Sherwood oscillating sander. The preceding model to this beauty sold out in a matter of days due to its plethora of nifty features, add-ons and the latest in oscillating sanding technology.
The large tilting table takes it up a notch
The SOS-450-LT features a hefty 370 x 370mm cast-iron tilting table, allowing you to comfortably take on larger sanding projects and significantly increase your capacity.
It stacks up perfectly against all the competition in its class and, naturally with Timbecon, at a price point you just can't beat. A great investment for weekend warriors, this sander packs serious grunt and like all Sherwood gear comes with a 5-year warranty. What more could you want?
- 5 x 80 Grit Sanding Sleeves
- 5 x Table Inserts ranging from 13 - 51mm (1/2in - 2in)
- All sleeves and inserts easily stored in onboard slots
- Electric Magnetic Control Switch with dust cover
- Large 370 x 370mm cast-iron table
- Dust port for extraction connectivity
- Locating holes for secure bench mounting
||240V, 50Hz, 10A
||374 x 374mm