Metric metal bushing set for routing dovetails, sign making and inlays.
The Milescraft Metal Bushing Set is comprised of seven carbon steel one-piece bushings, two locknuts, and one top hat adaptor. The router bushings have outer diameters of 10mm, 13mm, 17mm, 20mm, 24mm, 27mm, and 30mm. This router template guide set comes in a locking storage case with a peg hook and a foam insert to keep the accessories in position. Compatible with all router sub-bases with a 1-3/16″ (30.2mm) centre hole diameter and can be used with all Milescraft Turn Lock products. These guide bushings are great for use when dovetailing, sign making, and inlay routing.
- Universal 2-piece bushing system is compatible with all router sub-bases with a 1-3/16″ (30.2mm) center hole diameter
- 1-3/16” O.D. wave washer included, which provides resistance against the locking nut to keep your template guide bushing firmly locked in place
- Includes top hat adaptor and can be used with all Milescraft Turn Lock products
- Convert metal router guide bushings into Turn Lock compatible bushings with ease
- Offers a number of bushings to support a wide variety of routing applications