The simple to use, ultra strong, Striplox Megalox is ideal for bench and table top installations of mitre, T- or box joints. The Megalox is the perfect solution for joining large panels in office, bathroom, furniture, toilet partitions and locker room installations and manufacturing. Benchtop waterfalls and custom designed kitchen benches can be created with ease, with no time delays waiting for glues to dry - simply click and install in a matter of seconds onsite.
241 x 19 x 9.5mm installed size in MDF and softwoods - its recommended to use a 10.0mm-wide router bit when working in hardwoods. 150kg horizontal/vertical load capacity with a shear strength of 295kg per bracket. A minimum slot length of 254mm needs to be routed for installation.
What is Striplox?
Striplox rapid assembly connectors are revolutionising the design and cabinetry hardware industry worldwide by providing a fast, strong and versatile concealed joining and fastening systems. The key to the award-winning Striplox connector range is their speed and ease of use, featuring the unique design of interlocking teeth which lock in one action to evenly spread loads along the length of the joint, providing a strong and tight connection every time. This makes the entire Striplox range perfect for hundreds of tool-less applications and installations on or off-site.
Why Use Striplox when Glues & Screws Will Do?
- It allows simple, safe and efficient assembly, without complex methods, processes or multiple parts.
- It delivers a uniformly loaded join by spreading the loads and forces evenly across the entire join.
- Traditional, time consuming, labour intensive joining methods such as nuts, bolts, screws, welding and adhesives are no longer needed.
- It can simultaneously reduce failure risks and costs and enables the easier adoption of high-strength, state-of-the-art composite materials.
- In most cases only a single one-step process will complete the join.
- It can join traditionally incompatible materials as well as objects that have complex curved edges.
- It provides simple self-alignment of joint components.