The Upper Hand is the same to the Third Hand in every way except for one slight difference – it is designed to be used in the 715 – 1525mm range. It still uses the same construction so is also rated to 68kg (150lb) per Hand and it will still do what you tell it to do.
The Upper Hand is useful when installing upper cabinets when the base cabinets are not in yet as well as a range of other applications such as -
- Being used as a spreader
- Working with the Hook & Hang to use as a door rotisserie
- Mounting lasers
- Stabilizing loads in the back of trays
- Being used with Upper Hand accessories for a range of worksite uses
It has the same great, high quality and dependable features as the Original 3rd Hand including -
- Ball detents positively lock the telescopic poles in place across a range of stops.
» View More
- Hold on to the neoprene handle while using precision pump jack to adjust the height.
- Turn Upper Hand pole for micro-adjustments built into the base.
July Sale! $145.00
New RRP: $169.00