The Heavy-Duty Solution for Building with Wood
- Creates joints 50% stronger than standard Kreg Joints™
- Optimized for large outdoor projects
- For use with materials 38mm and thicker
- Works with the Kreg Jig® K3, K4, K4MS, and K5
- Stop Block provides easy, repeatable registration to work piece
- Face Clamp locks into Kreg Jig HD for secure drilling
- Hex-Shank HD Drill Bit is Quick-Change compatible
Efficient Design and Hardened-Steel Drill Guides - Designed with the same tried-and-true efficient design and hardened-steel drill guides as the original Kreg Jig®, the Kreg Jig® HD lets you create joints in 38mm and thicker materials that are an amazing 50% stronger than traditional Kreg Joints™. If you are framing walls, building deck railings, outdoor furniture, or any other large project, you always want the strongest joint possible; and this is where the Kreg Jig® HD excels—strength.
Great for 2x4s and 38mm and Thicker Stocks - The Kreg Jig® HD is optimized for working with 2x4s and 38mm and thicker stock. It utilizes #14 heavy-duty, hardened-steel screws that provide incredible shear-resistance, as well as three anti-corrosion layers for incredible long-term moisture resistance.
Works As a Stand-Alone Jig - The Kreg Jig® HD works great as a stand-alone jig. Simply connect it to your Kreg® Face Clamp, lock it into place, and take it where you need to go. Depending on the project, the Kreg Jig® HD can also connect directly to your model K3, K4, K4MS, or K5 Kreg Jig® benchtop base for upright drilling.