Clamping curves, polygonal connections and closed contours are traditionally some of the most difficult clamping jobs. BESSEY has come up with a startling solution to this problem: in the form of the patented band clamp BAN 700, and the practical Vario corners. These two products are suitable for all those situations where gentle, non-warping, all-round clamping is needed. Universally applicable for wood and plastic as well as in metal construction. Secured by an automatic locking system that ensures even tractive forces on both sides, which do not slacken until the clamp is released. No warping – no stress!
- Even pressure on mitre joints.
- Crank handle can be relocated for right and left-handed users.
- The BAN-700 kit includes 1x band clamp & 4x Vario corners.
- Vario corners have infinite angle adjustment from 60-180° and sold as packs of six.
- Clamp can work on circumferences up to 7m around.