Complex Joinery Made Simple.
The Hybrid PantoRouter is quite simply the best joinery system for simple through to the most complex joinery you could ever imagine. But it is so ingenious that even the most complex joinery is made simple with the PantoRouter. In fact, within minutes of assembly you'll be making perfect joints that fit every time and are perfectly repeatable. The PantoRouter makes traditional woodworking joinery fast, accurate, safe and fun. Mortice and tenon, box joints and dovetails are just the beginning! Even compound angles are easy to setup and cut.
The Hybrid PantoRouter is an all-metal version of the original PantoRouter invented by Mathias Wandel and featured on his YouTube channel. Kuldeep Singh of Kyoto, Japan saw the wooden prototype on YouTube and was inspired to build a metal PantoRouter, which could be even more accurate and more easily reproduced. Kuldeep first experimented using steel, but later determined aluminum to be more advantageous.
Through Kuldeep’s continued R&D and Matthias’ assistance, the new Hybrid PantoRouter is now a highly functional joinery jig with numerous new features:
- Integrated templates for both mortice and tenon
- Tapered templates allowing adjustment of the mortice and tenon fit
- A readily changeable and highly accurate guide-bearing mount
- An improved pantograph suspension system
- A tilting table to facilitate rapidly indexing and repeating compound angles
- A simple and accurate depth stop
- Lightweight yet rigid construction for mobility in the shop
The PantoRouter Joinery System comes with everything available in PantoRouter range including the following items (as shown above) -
- Basic PantoRouter System
- 1050W air-cooled spindle with 1/4in and 8mm collets (made in Germany)
- All available mortice & tenon plus dovetail templates
- 1x 1/2in diameter and 1x 3/8in diameter solid carbide spiral bits
- 1x centering pin
- 2x lever-type holddown clamps
- Dust shroud and hose
- Acrylic fence stops
Please note some images show the Porter Cable round-body motor in use - these are action images supplied from PantoRouter USA and are for illustrative purposes only.